You're in the right place.
This website offers honest, no-nonsense advice about how to buy a medical alert system.
My goal is to help you find the right life alert system so you can keep safe. And maybe save you hundreds of dollars in the process.
All I ask is this: if it's helpful, please share it so more people can avoid the scammers and the cheats.
(Use those colorful buttons, tell a friend in person, or post a link on your blog. And thank you!)
- The four word question you must ask before you buy a medical alert system? (Not asking this question can be a costly mistake.)
- The almost-meaningless number everyone talks about far too much? And why it's misleading. (If you have a heart attack or other time-sensitive emergency in your front yard, you'll quickly understand the problem.)
- About the minefield of return policies, and how they have replaced "hidden fees" as the way companies get extra money out of you.
- How some companies will trick you into paying over $100 for something you can buy for less than $20 at your local hardware store? And the most insulting part is that after paying 5 times what it's worth, you don't even own it.
- The aggressive sales tactic some companies use to get you to pay almost double what competitors do, and to lock you in for years.
My name is Joe, and since 2009 I’ve helped thousands of people just like you help pick the best medical alert.
There’s a lot of bad and misleading information on the internet about medical alert systems. My goal is to make it easy for you to understand the differences and make the right choice, without being manipulated by fast-talking salespeople or scammy website owners who are only trying to make money off your confusion.
Hopefully I can save you hours of research and confusion, and possibly keep you from making a $1,000 mistake.